Comment on page
Taxes & Allocation
Who gets what, and how much of what goes to where?
Taxes are flexible to change with community feedback. One thing we are committed to doing is lowering the marketing tax in the foreseeable future. We know how challenging and competitive it is to bring a crypto project into the public eye. We believe we have a healthy balance. As we grow we would like to bring the marketing down around the 2% range to help the chart.
- 1.Total Supply: 100,000,000,000 (100 billion)
- 2.Total burned: 10,000,000,000 (10%)
- 3.Staking pool allocation: 10,000,000,000 (10%)
- 4.Project wallet: 5,000,000,000 (5%)
- 1.Influencers/giveaways/airdrops/marketing: 2,500,000,000 (2.5%)
- 2.Team members: 2,500,000,000 (2.5%)
- 5.Presale: 75,000,000,000 (75%)
- 1.Liquidity: 45,000,000,000
- 2.Community sale: 30,000,000,000